'Fessin up and getting down to the business of being a student.

Wednesday 26 September 2007

I might as well be in solitary confinement. The only other girl I've seen in the flat is away just now and all the provisions seem to be for 3 people...

And I found out from Lianne's (that one girl) mum, that the security guard said not all flats were full. Three people, one not arrived yet, and I can't cross my blinking legs under the desk because of a slide out tray thingy.

I went shopping to cure boredom, spending £88. oops. I bought a watch, which I feel okay about, because it's my school exam results gift. I bought a bg, which is okay too because I need a new one for uni. Then I bought two completely unnecessary items... an "Elle" bag, smallish, black, that I kinda fell in love with. And the most unnecessary - a hat. A black angular one (a trilby?), like the one Liv Tyler wore in those Givenchy ads. It does suit me I think, but I didn't need it.

I've realised I have no orange juice or biscuits, or crisps. Rah. I did buy cold meat though.

It felt quite anticlimactic this morning but when we were approaching in the car I got more nervy. It's going to be so lonely tonight. No t.v., no radio, - and shit! I forgot about the adaptor for my cd player, gah (I'm a bit anti-new technology. I actually don't mind cds, and like my big clunky cd player).

The union, refectory, library and shop aren't open yet. Hm. No fun n games yet. At this rate I'll be home tomorrow. I'm actually going to have to cook tonight. I've really taken for granted what mum & dad do for me, 'cause no I'm on my own and it's crappy...

Tomorrow I can go to the gym, can't be bothered now, tis nearly 7 o'clock.

I don't really want to party the night away, but I'd like to chill with some new people. I could go through the welcome pack again. The uni magazine looks quite groovy. Much better than its repuation would have you believe.

x.