'Fessin up and getting down to the business of being a student.

Saturday 29 September 2007

Can't believe it's the 29 September already! It's going to be October soon, and then we're on a roll towards Christmas.

But first - today I met up with Heather! Totally impromptu meet up. She was on telly this morning as her friend won a competition to be in the crowd at a gig. I texted to say I saw her, asked if she wanted to meet up, she suggested this aft, and I said yeh! I decided I had to get off my ass and get out the flat. Re-join a non-student civilisation again! Anyway, it was really cool to chat as we had so much to catch up on. Half way though coffee (neither of us drink it, but it's what you say), she spotted Louis with his mates in a passing car and stopped them! (she knows him from school, he was in my local theatre group). So he popped in for a chat. It was cool to see him again, nice bloke. I texted him twice tonight :S Once to say it was cool to meet, but then Dad told me he could tutor Louis for his engineering resits, so that was the second text. No reply yet... oh well!

I just put on an old 'Now' compilation, Now 38 from 1997. It has a Trainspotting song on it, which is funny 'cause the "fucks" are bleeped out, hehe.

x.