'Fessin up and getting down to the business of being a student.

Friday 5 October 2007

So, what's been happening....

Wednesday came and went alright, except that I had a sore stomach, got woken up twice, and kept up until 3am 'cause of people making noise. Rarrrgh! So I got up asap and went home. It felt really nice to be back and I spent Wed to today there. Doing nothing, and enjoying it.

There was a big panic about my bank account on Thursday morning and we hot footed it to the bank, but I had only forgotton about a transaction I made, which threw it all out of whack. Oops... :s

I've got an article in the uni mag already. The deadline was Wednesday there, so with only a day to go I put forward my review of work experience I did at a tv channel.

It turns out the only person to go to the union yesterday was Stewart - everyone else went home early! Ah well then, I didn't miss out much. What a bunch of party animals we are!

Can you believe Lianne has a presentation to make for class - already! I so can't be arsed with essays and shit, but it has been alright - fun even - brushing up on my french. Oh, and I thought I was going paranoid when my cheese block seemed too big, but I was perfectly sane. Stewart used mine and bought a replacement!

So today, I got back to uni and did a few 'campus errands' which included dropping into the uni mag's office, checking my subject year timetable and notice board, checking out books/prices, collecting mail.

I got cards from Mum and Dad, and Christina (my best mate), and a letter from the accommodation people who need a passport photo! That's as well as the NUS card people too. Rar.

I had lunch in the refectory where there was also a print/poster sale. I couldn't resist and spent a fiver on a Monet and a Dali print. They're so pretty. The Monet is a sunset over the water and the Dali is a rose hovering in mid air.

I've been listening to new music as I took 4 CDs to review. I also listened to them on my shiny new speakers that arrived this morning!

I'm all shivery tonight, even though I have my black cardi on, radiator up full, window closed and been snuggled up in bed for half an hour or more. Hope this tiredness/shiveryness is pms related. Although, a girl exited our flat coughing and managed to breathe in my face. I say 'a girl', as she was visiting Stewart with some others and I don't know her name. And also, the spy hole needs fixed.

So now I have my timetable through, I'm planning Monday already:

12-1 Yoga
2-3 French
9pm Disco

I'm so busy now. You need unending energy for this lark.

x.