'Fessin up and getting down to the business of being a student.

Tuesday 2 October 2007

My usual lovely long night of sleep was interrupted by door banging, phone ringing and noise. Most curiously, a sort of rhythmic banging... weird...

Anyway, this morning it was time for introductory talks about the course, I'm leaning towards french instead of history as one of my options. No formal exam, less formal lectures, and less of a workload. Seems logical to me. Will think it over though.

I finally got my matric card sorted, after returning for the third time! So much to-ing and fro-ing. Ridiculous.

If I'm reading the signs correctly, and maybe I'm not, Russ is making little moves on me... Ach, I don't know! When I was washing dishes he came right close at my neck, and it's just little things like sticking his tongue out only at me. Now, I'll say that him and I sparked it off a bit at first, just laughing and talking more, and maybe I kinda like him... but I'm not sure. I mean, all fancying someone is, is the mystery of someone new. I wouldn't say sparks flew, but I find myself flirting a bit back. Trying to stop myself though. Men always get to me.

And in World News... the UN have gone into Burma, which is good. But Burma is apparantly transporting Buddhists from its main city to prisons in the North of the country. Help may be in town, but the anti-democrats just keep on stamping out freedom. Makes me a bit angry actually.

x.